Total Pageviews

Desperately Seeking Shapeshifter (Midnight Liaisons, #2) by Jessica Sims

13507440
 
by 



I decided to read this book when I saw that couple of my GR friends had rated it pretty high. I did not read Midnight Liaisons 1 because the reviews were less than promising, but I feel like I did not really miss out on anything in this book. Jessica Sims did a good job of filling in any gaps in the story.

Sarah is a wolf shifter that has been hiding what she is for many years, but now that its out in the open she is faced with a dilemma, save a young girl by becoming a member of a vicious wolf pack needing a woman, or let the woman suffer.
Sarah devises a scheme to join the pack to save the girl. Ramsey a Bear Shifter that is friends with Sarah's Sisters mate agree's to assist her in her plan. They will pretend to be mated and help Sarah avoid being mated to one of the wolves. But it doesn't go according to plan.

Sarah ends up with a constant wolf guarding waiting to see her slip up. This leads to her moving in with Ramsey and the charade commences.

This was such a great read for me. Ramsey and Sarah are constantly at each other, and when they aren't Ramsey is sooooo sweet and not to mention the V-card at play!! :) Sigh. Such a sweet/hot/steamy/exciting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment